I decided to take a break from chem tutorial to post my 200th post (:
First time in my rafflesian life not going for ORA. Had water training instead. It was really low tide today and in the beginning there was no wind at all. So Coach Andrew gave us 2 choices:
1. launch and WALK our boats far far out to sea on the icky mud
2. change into running shoes and do PT
what kind of choices are those ): so i suggested a third one to him:
3. Go join the new J1s in the classroom and watch sailing lvl 1 video becoz i have never watched it before!
and he said "HAHA desiree im beginning to know you better and better! You just want to enjoy the aircon in the classroom right?!"
-damnnit am i that predictable?- in the end he decided for us. which means to launch.
Coach Andrew realised that i really hate gybing on the laser radial becoz i suck at it and he tortured me by making me do it again and again in the bloody light wind. This means that i have to work more to make the sail move over ): my mainsheet kept getting caught at the back of the boat even though i did use my body weight to roll the boat to help in the swing >.< need to work on the jerking of mainsheet ): lucky the phillipino coach is still with us! love her loads! Coach Jin! (: She swapped boats with me, so i could watch how the pro does it haha she's awesome! xD After trg, went with most of the J1 sailors and Zhuang! haha to queensway to source for team jacket and team bag. Ate lunch at xinwang cafe which is infront of darling brenda's house! hehe anyway happy happy (: we're getting adidas black and white climate cool jackets! and adidas red and black duffel bag for trg :D NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE JUST SAIL IT haha (: love it! I really love having a small team coz thats when we can really bond and form a close knitted family (: rj sailing <3
alrighties going off for dinner now! and before that SHOUT TO THE LORD:
My Jesus, my Saviour
Lord there is none like YouAll of my days I want to praise
The wonders of Your mighty love
My comfort, my shelter
Tower of refuge and strength
Let every breath, all that I am
Never cease to worship YouShout to the LordAll the Earth, let us sing
Power and majesty
Praise to the King
Mountains bow down
And the seas will roar
At the sound of Your name
I sing for joy at the work
Of Your hand
Forever I'll love YouForever I'll stand
Nothing compares
To the promise I have In You
desiree outtttttttttttttt