Monday, March 20, 2006 @ 10:19:00 AM
argh
hmph. HMPH. the five day regatta truly sucked. i had the honor of ending it of with a big bang. by finishing with a greatly respected BFD. thanks to the bloody od. who abused his power to raise any flag he wants to raise the stupid black flag. PITY THE POOR BLIND PPLE LIKE ME WHO DIDNT SEE THE DAMN FLAG. and for thinking that it was an I flag. because under such circumstances the black flag is redundant!! and the I flag would be the most appropriate flag to be raised. seriously he needs to go back and have more od training. fuck the od. annoying piece of thing.
now my ranking will drop all the way to rock bottom. and rg will lose to tkg. and ROARRRR. od you suck. i m damn pissed. i wasted five days. five days of the march hols. so exactly how long did i holiday for. TWO DAYS. this sux. it really does.
lucky today is the start of learning journey week. and monday is my freee day. so no school for me. my back aches like crap. cant clench my fist properly. thigh muscles aching. a gazillion blue blacks on my legs. I LOVE MY MARCH HOLIDAYS.
adios pple.
<3 desiree
inspires
Inspirations.
Desiree Renee Lim ♥
♥ 09S03C
♥ 407'07
♥ raffles
♥ sailing

Craves,Loves,Hates
I LIKE (:
♥ more sour candy
♥ a quick getaway
♥ a long break

Melody.
Relax your soul.