
Fly me to the moon
Let me play among the stars
Let me see what spring is like
On a-Jupiter and Mars
In other words, hold my hand
In other words, baby, kiss me
Fill my heart with song
And let me sing for ever more
You are all I long for
All I worship and adore
In other words, please be true
In other words, I love you
i love love love this song.so sweet and nicee.yay. michael buble rockz! haha.yay! HAPPY TEACHERS' DAY!! WHEE. oh man.today was fun fun fun!! mr toh can sing so well.aahhh.cool dude man!! ahhhhhhh.mr toh.mr toh. haha.no wonder mel used to crush him.haha.opps.may be i shouldnt post this but heck. ok i went round delivering the gifts to my teachers.and poof.no one was in pe dept.none at all except for bbq. hehez. i gave apples ((: wheeee.and spent the entire of yesterday making gift tags.haha.paid off i guess.
haha.yay. scandalous dish.wheeee.lol.i have currently 3 wives.but still adding.haha.i can marry up to 52 wives.haha.cool right.ahhh. i think it was ivy who told me that this guy gave out free movie tickets just to get people to marry him.so despo. haha. this reminds me: about my dear mistress--dian.should i marry her? haha.dunno whether my wives will be jealous or not.hmph. but heck.since they are already attached.like all of them.haha. ivy got john(like duh! and perhaps solo too!), shihui got *ehem*, stace got *eepp*.yup so i've got dian.haha. wheee.
Well I don't want to be lonely no more
I don't want to have to pay for this
I don't want another lover at my door
It's just another heartache on my list
haha.thats suitable.whee.ok i gtg now going to watch the repeat of dcj! lian sheng will be consort tonight.yeeeepieeee!
.luv desiree.